Get in touch to register your interest.
The Transition Together project forms small, social groups of friends, neighbours and colleagues and then supports them in taking a number of effective, practical, money-saving and carbon-reducing steps.
One of the participants commented: “Everyone helps and inspires one another. As one of the team said in our first meeting, ‘we can grow and develop one another’s ideas to enrich our lives’ – and we do.”
Taking part in this local programme could mean that you:
- save up to £600 pounds this year
- get to know your neighbours better
- save on energy and water in the home
- cut your bills and reduce waste
Southend in Transition is currently looking for:
– partner organizations and local agencies who would like to work with us on the editing of the workbooks to make them relevant locally – a great way to inform and involve local residents in your activities and programmes
– individuals interested in taking part – to start piloting the project in your street, ward or organisation – we will offer the handbook, support in starting and managing the group
Example of workbook – 140 page colour workbook template (created in ppt) – see first two sections here:
Interested? Know a local scheme, business, project which could be included? Let us know in the comments below or contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org or 07707676308. Looking forward to hear from you.
Partner list – to be updated